Friday, October 17, 2008

MHR Friday!! It's the little things.


Love isn't just in the extravagant, but it's also in the little things of life.

Things such as....

The phone call in the middle of the afternoon to say, "I was thinking about you. How's your day going?"

When he grabs my hand when we're walking through the mall.

When he'll do a load or 2 of laundry on a Saturday.

When he tells the kids, "I Love Your Momma!" And they giggle and roll their eyes and say..."We know."

When he picks up his towels after a shower.


When he'll take both kids to the grocery to give me some mommy time.

2 people said:

HouseholdWords said...

Ahhhh! How sweet :)

Your a blessed woman :)

Mandie

KayKay said...

Those little things are so important. I'm glad you have a good one to do those little things for you!

Have a great weekend!