Tuesday, October 21, 2008



I'm posting this late, but this is the 2nd time I've planned a 2 week meal plan. It works quite nicely and I'm not waiting until 4:00p.m. trying to decide what to fix for dinner. So here goes. If you would like a recipe for a meal, just let me know and I can email it to you. If you are interested in Menu Plan Monday you can join here.

Monday 10/20

Turkey cutlets in mushroom sauce served over rice and green beans

Tuesday 10/21

Spinach Quiche

Wednesday 10/22

Heart Grilled Cheese and tomato soup

Thursday 10/23

Quick Tortilla pizza

Friday 10/24

Goulash

Saturday 10/25

BBQ Chicken wings baked beans and carrots

Sunday 10/26

Left overs

Monday 10/27

Chicken Caccitore Pronto

Tuesday 10/28

Ham Steaks, mashed potatos, and corn

Wednesday 10/29

Chicken Salad

Thursday 10/30

Tomato Basil chicken tenders, broccoli and cauliflower

Friday 10/31

Presto chicken and pasta

Saturday 11/1

Perfect Roast chicken, lima beans, and mac and cheese

2 people said:

Laura said...

I love your blog colors! Have a wonderful week :)

Michelle "Micki" said...

I would like to have these recipes:
Turkey Cutlets
Tortilla Pizza
Spinach Quiche
Chicken Caccitore Pronto
Tomato Basil Chicken
Perfect Roast Chicken